The V-Series fans are powered by an external rotor motor with a mixed-flow impeller. A mixed-flow impeller design is a cross between vane axial and centrifugal fans allowing for a higher static pressure (more air volume) than any other comparable impeller design of the same wheel diameter.
Furthermore the V-Series fans operate between 1500 and 1700 RPM and the speed varies full-range, making them the quietest fans on the market. V-Series fans are available in 10 configurations. 3 year warranty.
- 12” to 16” duct diameters
- From 2050 to 4515 CFM
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- 100% speed controllable easing air flow adjustment
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, equipped with a mixed flow impeller, allowing an extremely quiet operation
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Prewired with 120V power cord
- 3 year warranty
- ETL Listed
- Dimensions: (see Information Guide below)
- Weight: 65.6 lbs