Stealth Ventilation Fans are the natural evolution of our classic Stealth Inline fans. The redesigned Stealth inline fan features a powerful, maintenance free motor with sealed ceramic-coated bearings housed in a durable, powder-coated casing.
Stealth Ventilation Fans are centrifugal type inline duct fans, featuring a backward curved propeller design that creates a very powerful airflow. Stealth inline fans will quickly ventilate your grow space, bring the temperature and humidity down, and push or pull odors and other pollutants through your air filters. The re-engineered Stealth fans achieve the perfect balance between air flow and wind noise, and are among the quietest available in the industry.
Whether used as an exhaust or intake fan, Stealth Ventilation provides powerful and reliable performance. To eliminate cannabis odors or for fresh air intake, we recommend Air Box and Stealth Filtration air filters, though the Stealth Ventilation inline fans match to most popular brands of ducted filtration.
The industrial grade steel casing allows for easy cleaning and maintenance. All Stealth Ventilation inline fans are ETL Listed and safe in your grow room.
- Silent, Powerful
- Durable Ceramic-Coated Bearings
- Heavy duty Molded Impeller
- Thermally Protected AC Motor
- Speed controllable (requires SpeedMaster fans speed controller)
- ETL listed
- Includes: Metal Housing, Mounting Brackets, 8 Foot-120V Cord
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Amps: 1.83
- RPM: 3000
- CFM: 720
- Static Pressure: 813 pa
- Unit Dimensions: 7.99” L x 6.69” W x 15.35” H
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 15.83” L x 113.5” W x 10.71” H
- Unit Weight: 13.89 lbs
- Shipping Box Weight: 9.11 lbs
There are no reviews yet.