Humidification is critical for most production businesses. Often overlooked, maintaining the proper relative humidity level can reduce or eliminate a host of manufacturing problems. This can lead to increased production, increased product quality, and increased profits. The Hydrofogger is the ideal solution for mid-size humidification. With a coverage up to approximately 4500 ft per unit (depending on humidity level desired), the Hydrofogger produces the humidification you need simply, quietly, and efficiently.
- Measures 17.25″ tall (with fogging head) x 14″ in diameter
- Dry weight is 15.25 lbs
- Coverage is up to 2000 ft2, depending on humidification requirements and ceiling height
- Output is approximately 1.05 gallons per hour
- Circulates 340 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Standard Voltage is 115V/60Hz (Fits into standard three-prong outlet)
- Power consumption is very low–0.9 amps
- Industrial-Grade Motor
- Comes with internal float valve to maintain proper water level
- Reservoir Pan Capacity is 2.1 quarts
- Operates at 62 dBA
Garden Hose Connection Kit, Saddle Valve Water Installation Kit (not included)
Also available 6 biocubes (not included) wich will inhibit the growth of bacteria inside the humidifier for a minimum of 6 months
IMPORTANT: The humidity coming out of your Hydrofogger is only as good as the water you put into it. To prevent the spread of micro-organisms in your environment and to avoid calcium and magnesium build-up, it is recommended to use water that has been filtered by reverse osmosis.