Hortilux e-Start Metal Halide is designed for use on electronic/digital ballasts. The starting and operating characteristics of electronic/digital ballasts are different than traditional magnetic core & coil ballasts. These differences allow us to optimize lamp performance over life to improve results in your indoor garden.
Studies have shown the most productive method for indoor growing is by starting plants with Metal Halide and then switching to High Pressure Sodium grow lights. Hortilux e-Start is a cost effective line of lamps designed to provide the spectral energy required for vegetative growth. The Hortilux e-Start out performs most grow lamps because of high initial light intensity and consistent output of the exclusive Eye Hortilux spectrum, making it a great choice for any indoor garden.
- Vegetative spectrum for beginning stages of plant growth
- Extends peak spectral output which means longer lamp life
- Extends time between lamp replacement saving money
- Can be used in open fixtures
- Initial Lumens: 115,000
- Color temperature: 4200K
- Cri: 65
- Operating position: Universal
- ANSI code: M141
- E-Ballast compatible: Yes
- Warm-up time: 4 minutes
- Hot re-strike time: 15 minutes
- Suggested height above canopy: 4 ft
- Dimensions: 4.7″ L x 4.7″ W x 11.8″ H
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
There are no reviews yet.