The Anden Model A95 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
- Caster wheels (4) included
- Control (3): Built-in digital control with display
- Air discharge orientation: Top or end
- Duct collars: 10″
- Backdraft damper: Included
- Filter: MERV 8 washable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil resistance: E-coated coil
- Power cord length: 8 ft
- Discharge air temperature rise: 10°F – 30°F
- Drain connection (4): 3/4″ MNPT Threaded
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity (1): 95 ppd
- Energy Factor (1): 2.2 L/kW-h
- Airflow @ varying E.S.P. (external static pressure – dry coil): 0.0″ w.c.-265 CFM, 0.2″ w.c.-230 CFM, 0.4″ w.c.-200 CFM
- Current draw (1): 8.0 Amps
- Noise: 54 dBA ducted – 60 dBA unducted
- Dimensions (cabinet only) (2): Width 12.5″ – Height 14.5″ – Length 27.5″
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Inlet air operating conditions during: -Dehumidification: 50°F – 104°F, 40°F dew point min. -Ventilation: 40°F – 140°F, 0% – 99%RH (non-condensing)
(1) Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60%RH inlet air at 0.0 ESP. (2) Height does not include adjustable feet. The width excludes the filter doors and length excludes the duct collars. (3) Built-in automatic control capable to be set up for dehumidification and ventilation or zoning. (4) Model 1850W is a hardwired unit and doesn’t ship with a power cord. The Model 1850W has a 4 week lead time.
There are no reviews yet.