The Anden Model A300V1 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation. The Anden Model A300V1 Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor growing environment. The Model A300V1 can also be programmed to circulate air within a grow facility. Proper air flow carries moisture away from the plants, helping to prevent fungus, disease and plant pests from damaging the crop. Circulating the air also maximizes the application of CO2 in the grow facility.
- Air supply orientation: In-line, top, bottom, side, any combination
- Supply dimensions: 6″x15″ (qty 4)
- Inlet dimensions: 14″x14″
- Filter: MERV 11 disposable
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Coil type: E-coated
- Hardwire: yes
- Drain connection: 3/4″ NPT female bottom connection
- Leveling feet: included
- Hanging brackets for threaded rod: included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity: 300 ppd
- Energy factor: 2.5L/kW-h
- Airflow @ 0.6″ w.c. (external static pressure – dry coil): 500 CFM
- Voltage, phase, frequency: 2277VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Operating Amps(1): 9.5 Amps
- Power (Watts) (1): 2270
- Min. Circuit Ampacity(2): 15A
- Max. Overcurrent protection(3): 25A
- Dimensions (cabinet only): 28 1/2″W x 19″H x 23″L
- Weight: 145 lbs
(1)Rated capacity and energy factor test done and current draw measured in accordance with AHAM DH-1 2008 at 80°F/60% Rh inlet air at 0.0 ESP.
(2)Use when selecting wire size and type.
(3)Use when sizing the breaker of fuse.